Smita Bhatia is a Clinical Scholar of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Long-term follow-up of childhood cancer survivors: Future directions for clinical care and research†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 143–148, February 2006
How to Cite
Bhatia, S. and Meadows, A. T. (2006), Long-term follow-up of childhood cancer survivors: Future directions for clinical care and research. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 46: 143–148. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20613
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2005
- The Children's Oncology Group. Grant Number: U10 CA098543
- The General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: #5M01 RR00043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.