Ovarian repositioning in pediatric cancer patients: Flexible techniques accommodate pelvic radiation fields
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 339–341, September 2007
How to Cite
Cowles, R. A., Gewanter, R. M. and Kandel, J. J. (2007), Ovarian repositioning in pediatric cancer patients: Flexible techniques accommodate pelvic radiation fields. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 339–341. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20652
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.