Treatment of Wilms tumor relapsing after initial treatment with vincristine and actinomycin D: A report from the National Wilms Tumor Study Group
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 493–499, May 2007
How to Cite
Green, D. M., Cotton, C. A., Malogolowkin, M., Breslow, N. E., Perlman, E., Miser, J., Ritchey, M. L., Thomas, P. R.M., Grundy, P. E., D'Angio, G. J., Beckwith, J. B., Shamberger, R. C., Haase, G. M., Donaldson, M., Weetman, R., Coppes, M. J., Shearer, P., Coccia, P., Kletzel, M., Macklis, R., Tomlinson, G., Huff, V., Newbury, R. and Weeks, D. (2007), Treatment of Wilms tumor relapsing after initial treatment with vincristine and actinomycin D: A report from the National Wilms Tumor Study Group. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 48: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20822
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
- USPHS. Grant Number: CA-42326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.