Effect of race on outcome of white and black children with acute myeloid leukemia: The St. Jude experience
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 10–15, January 2007
How to Cite
Rubnitz, J. E., Lensing, S., Razzouk, B. I., Pounds, S., Pui, C.-H. and Ribeiro, R. C. (2007), Effect of race on outcome of white and black children with acute myeloid leukemia: The St. Jude experience. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 48: 10–15. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20878
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P30 CA-21765
- State of Tennessee
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.