Previously published in part in Blood 2005;106:475b (Abstract #5549).
Hypertension and prehypertension in long-term survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 79–83, July 2007
How to Cite
Haddy, T. B., Mosher, R. B. and Reaman, G. H. (2007), Hypertension and prehypertension in long-term survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 79–83. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20886
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.