This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Experiences of siblings of patients with Fanconi anemia†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 72–79, January 2007
How to Cite
Hutson, S. P. and Alter, B. P. (2007), Experiences of siblings of patients with Fanconi anemia. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 48: 72–79. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20913
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2006
- National Cancer Institute Cancer Research Training Award (to S.P.H.)
- National Institute of Nursing Research T32 Pre-doctoral Training Award in Psychosocial Oncology (University Of Pennsylvania School Of Nursing) (to S.P.H.)
- American Cancer Society Doctoral Degree Scholarship in Cancer Nursing (to S.P.H.)
- Virginia Henderson Clinical Research Award, Sigma Theta Tau International (to S.P.H.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.