Risk of a second malignant neoplasm among 5-year survivors of cancer in childhood and adolescence in British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 453–459, April 2007
How to Cite
MacArthur, A. C., Spinelli, J. J., Rogers, P. C., Goddard, K. J., Phillips, N. and McBride, M. L. (2007), Risk of a second malignant neoplasm among 5-year survivors of cancer in childhood and adolescence in British Columbia, Canada. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 48: 453–459. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20921
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2005
- Canadian Institute for Health Research
- The Michael Smith Health Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.