Self-report of somatic symptoms in survivors of childhood cancer: Effects of adaptive style
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 84–89, July 2007
How to Cite
Jurbergs, N., Long, A., Hudson, M. and Phipps, S. (2007), Self-report of somatic symptoms in survivors of childhood cancer: Effects of adaptive style. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 84–89. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20955
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2006
- Supported in part by a grant from the National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA82378
- American Lebanese-Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.