Ching-Hon Pui has been named the American Cancer Society F.M. Kirby Clinical Research Professor.
Implementation of a data management program in a pediatric cancer unit in a low income country
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 23–27, July 2007
How to Cite
Ayoub, L., Fú, L., Peña, A., Sierra, J. M., Dominguez, P. C., Pui, C.-H., Quintana, Y., Rodriguez, A., Barr, R. D., Ribeiro, R. C., Metzger, M. L., Wilimas, J. A. and Howard, S. C. (2007), Implementation of a data management program in a pediatric cancer unit in a low income country. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 23–27. doi: 10.1002/pbc.20966
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2006
- Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
- Cancer Center Support (CORE). Grant Number: CA-21765
- Center of Excellence grant
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.