Improving outcomes for children with cancer in low-income countries in Latin America: A report on the recent meetings of the Monza International School of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (MISPHO)-Part I
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 364–369, March 2007
How to Cite
Howard, S. C., Marinoni, M., Castillo, L., Bonilla, M., Tognoni, G., Luna-Fineman, S., Antillon, F., Valsecchi, M. G., Pui, C.-H., Ribeiro, R. C., Sala, A., Barr, R. D. and Masera, G. (2007), Improving outcomes for children with cancer in low-income countries in Latin America: A report on the recent meetings of the Monza International School of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (MISPHO)-Part I. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 48: 364–369. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21003
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
- CORE. Grant Number: CA-21765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.