Letter to the Editor
Erythropoietin receptor presence in hepatoblastoma: A possible link to increased incidence of hepatoblastoma in very low birthweight infants
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 365–366, September 2007
How to Cite
Trobaugh-Lotrario, A. D., Greffe, B., Garza-Williams, S., Haas, J. E. and Odom, L. F. (2007), Erythropoietin receptor presence in hepatoblastoma: A possible link to increased incidence of hepatoblastoma in very low birthweight infants. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 365–366. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21010
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!