Post-splenectomy antibiotic prophylaxis—unfinished story: To treat or not to treat?
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Special Issue: 2nd Intercontinental Childhood ITP Study Group (ICIS) Expert Meeting on “Critical Issues and Future Research of ITP”, September 16–18, 2006, Yverdon, Switzerland
Volume 47, Issue S5, pages 740–741, 15 October 2006
How to Cite
Kaplinsky, C. and Spirer, Z. (2006), Post-splenectomy antibiotic prophylaxis—unfinished story: To treat or not to treat?. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 47: 740–741. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21014
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.