Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Pathology.
A pilot phase II study of alternate day ganciclovir and foscarnet in preventing cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections in at-risk pediatric and adolescent allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 306–312, September 2007
How to Cite
Shereck, E. B., Cooney, E., van de Ven, C., Della-Lotta, P. and Cairo, M. S. (2007), A pilot phase II study of alternate day ganciclovir and foscarnet in preventing cytomegalovirus (CMV) infections in at-risk pediatric and adolescent allogeneic stem cell transplant recipients. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 306–312. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21043
Presented in part at the Société Internationale d'Oncologie Pédiatrique (SIOP), September 2005, Vancouver, BC.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2006
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- Swim Across America Foundation
- Brittany Barron Fund
- Marisa Fund
- Sonia Scarmella Fund
- National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal, and Skin Diseases (NIAMS). Grant Number: R21AR49330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.