Impact of an education program on late diagnosis of retinoblastoma in Honduras
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 817–819, November 2007
How to Cite
Leander, C., Fu, L. C., Peña, A., Howard, S. C., Rodriguez-Galindo, C., Wilimas, J. A., Ribeiro, R. C. and Haik, B. (2007), Impact of an education program on late diagnosis of retinoblastoma in Honduras. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 817–819. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21052
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2006
- The Honduran Ministry of Health
- The Honduran Foundation for the Child With Cancer
- The American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.