A pilot intervention to enhance psychosexual development in adolescents and young adults with cancer
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 824–828, November 2007
How to Cite
Canada, A. L., Schover, L. R. and Li, Y. (2007), A pilot intervention to enhance psychosexual development in adolescents and young adults with cancer. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 49: 824–828. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21130
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2006
- Lance Armstrong Foundation. Grant Number: CF02-106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.