Other investigators and institutions participating in the Childhood Cancer Survivors Study are listed in the Supplemental appendix.
Complementary and alternative therapy use in adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 90–97, January 2008
How to Cite
Mertens, A. C., Sencer, S., Myers, C. D., Recklitis, C., Kadan-Lottick, N., Whitton, J., Marina, N., Robison, L. L. and Zeltzer, L. (2008), Complementary and alternative therapy use in adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 90–97. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21177
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2006
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: U24 CA55727
- Children's Cancer Research Fund, Minneapolis, MN
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.