In addition to the authors, the work is contributed by the following: Sherry Ansher, Leticia Campbell, Joshua Courtright, Edward Favours, Henry S. Friedman, Nino Keshelava, Tiebin Liu, Debbie Payne, Charles Stopford, Mayamin Tajbakhsh, Chandra Tucker, Maya Willie, Jianrong Wu, Joseph Zeidner, Wendong Zhang, and Jian Zhang.
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 799–805, April 2008
How to Cite
Houghton, P. J., Morton, C. L., Kolb, E. A., Gorlick, R., Lock, R., Carol, H., Reynolds, C. P., Maris, J. M., Keir, S. T., Billups, C. A. and Smith, M. A. (2008), Initial testing (stage 1) of the mTOR inhibitor rapamycin by the pediatric preclinical testing program. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 799–805. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21296
Children's Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research is affiliated with the University of New South Wales and Sydney Children's Hospital.
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: NO1-CM-42216, CA21765, CA108786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.