Longitudinal assessment of health-related quality of life in preschool children with non-CNS cancer after the end of successful treatment
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 1047–1051, May 2008
How to Cite
Maurice-Stam, H., Oort, F. J., Last, B. F., Brons, P. P.T., Caron, H. N. and Grootenhuis, M. A. (2008), Longitudinal assessment of health-related quality of life in preschool children with non-CNS cancer after the end of successful treatment. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 1047–1051. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21374
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- Dutch Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.