Nutritional status of children during treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the Central American Pediatric Hematology Oncology Association (AHOPCA): preliminary data from Guatemala
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Special Issue: Nutrition and Cancer in Children The Second International Workshop, Puebla, Mexico, November 1–5, 2006
Supplement: Puebla Workshop Supplement
Volume 50, Issue Supplement 2, pages 502–505, February 2008
How to Cite
Antillon, F., de Maselli, T., Garcia, T., Rossi, E. and Sala, A. (2008), Nutritional status of children during treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in the Central American Pediatric Hematology Oncology Association (AHOPCA): preliminary data from Guatemala. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 502–505. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21398
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.