Prenatal supplementation with multivitamins and the incidence of pediatric cancers: Clinical and methodological considerations
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Special Issue: Nutrition and Cancer in Children The Second International Workshop, Puebla, Mexico, November 1–5, 2006
Supplement: Puebla Workshop Supplement
Volume 50, Issue Supplement 2, pages 487–489, February 2008
How to Cite
Goh, Y. I. and Koren, G. (2008), Prenatal supplementation with multivitamins and the incidence of pediatric cancers: Clinical and methodological considerations. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 487–489. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21403
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.