Presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, June 1–5, 2007.
Transfer of complex frontline anticancer therapy to a developing country: The St. Jude osteosarcoma experience in Chile†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1143–1146, June 2008
How to Cite
Rivera, G. K., Quintana, J., Villarroel, M., Santana, V. M., Rodriguez-Galindo, C., Neel, M. D., Velez, G., Ribeiro, R. C. and Daw, N. C. (2008), Transfer of complex frontline anticancer therapy to a developing country: The St. Jude osteosarcoma experience in Chile. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 1143–1146. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21444
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
- USPHS awards. Grant Number: CA 23099
- Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: CA 21765
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.