Education and health promotion in adolescent and young adult cancer survivors
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Supplement: SIOP Symposium on Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology
Volume 50, Issue Supplement 5, pages 1105–1108, May 2008
How to Cite
Hudson, M. M. and Patte, C. (2008), Education and health promotion in adolescent and young adult cancer survivors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 1105–1108. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21458
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2007
- Cancer Center Support (CORE) Grant. Grant Number: CA 21765
- National Cancer Institute
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.