Burkitt lymphoma in African children: A priority for the global health agenda?
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1125–1126, June 2008
How to Cite
Ribeiro, R. C. and Sandlund, J. T. (2008), Burkitt lymphoma in African children: A priority for the global health agenda?. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 50: 1125–1126. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21528
- Issue online: 1 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA21765
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.