Severe chronic refractory immune thrombocytopenic purpura during childhood: A survey of physician management
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 513–516, October 2008
How to Cite
Neunert, C. E., Bright, B. C. and Buchanan, G. R. (2008), Severe chronic refractory immune thrombocytopenic purpura during childhood: A survey of physician management. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 51: 513–516. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21621
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
- NCI NRSA T32 Institutional Training Grant. Grant Number: T32-CA009640
- North and Central Texas Clinical and Translational Science CTSA. Grant Number: 1 UL1 RR024982-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.