Long-term outcome of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated in China
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 380–386, September 2008
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Xu, X., Song, H., Yang, S., Shi, S. and Wei, J. (2008), Long-term outcome of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated in China. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 51: 380–386. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21629
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
- Zhejiang Provincial Bureau of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007C23007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.