Treating Pediatric soft tissue sarcomas in a country with limited resources: The experience of the Unidad Nacional de Oncologia Pediatrica in Guatemala
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 760–764, December 2008
How to Cite
Antillon, F., Castellanos, M., Valverde, P., Luna-Fineman, S., Garrido, C., Serrato, T., Rodriguez-Galindo, C., Casanova, M. and Ferrari, A. (2008), Treating Pediatric soft tissue sarcomas in a country with limited resources: The experience of the Unidad Nacional de Oncologia Pediatrica in Guatemala. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 51: 760–764. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21699
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.