Recurrent intrathecal methotrexate induced neurotoxicity in an adolescent with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Serial clinical and radiologic findings
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 293–295, February 2009
How to Cite
Brugnoletti, F., Morris, E. B., Laningham, F. H., Patay, Z., Pauley, J. L., Pui, C.-H., Jeha, S. and Inaba, H. (2009), Recurrent intrathecal methotrexate induced neurotoxicity in an adolescent with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Serial clinical and radiologic findings. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 52: 293–295. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21764
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 21765
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.