Previous Presentations: Poster Presentation at American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Toronto, Ontario, Canada on May 6, 2007.
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 761–766, 1 July 2009
How to Cite
Orsey, A. D., Belasco, J. B., Ellenberg, J. H., Schmitz, K. H. and Feudtner, C. (2009), Variation in receipt of opioids by pediatric oncology patients who died in children's hospitals. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 52: 761–766. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21824
Disclaimers: no conflict of interest, exception from IRB review confirmed by IRB.
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
- NRSA T32 Cancer Clinical Epidemiology (PI: Brian L. Strom, M.D., M.P.H). Grant Number: 5-T32-CA-009679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.