The use of a protein and energy dense eicosapentaenoic acid containing supplement for malignancy-related weight loss in children
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 571–574, May 2009
How to Cite
Bayram, I., Erbey, F., Celik, N., Nelson, J. L. and Tanyeli, A. (2009), The use of a protein and energy dense eicosapentaenoic acid containing supplement for malignancy-related weight loss in children. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 52: 571–574. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21852
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.