Transition of patients with sickle cell disease from pediatric to adult care: Assessing patient readiness
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 838–841, 1 July 2009
How to Cite
McPherson, M., Thaniel, L. and Minniti, C. P. (2009), Transition of patients with sickle cell disease from pediatric to adult care: Assessing patient readiness. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 52: 838–841. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21974
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.