Childhood cancer incidence: Is it really going up?
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–2, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Spector, L. G. and Linabery, A. M. (2009), Childhood cancer incidence: Is it really going up?. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 53: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/pbc.21994
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.