Measuring psychosocial risk in families caring for a child with cancer: The psychosocial assessment tool (PAT2.0)
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 78–83, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
McCarthy, M. C., Clarke, N. E., Vance, A., Ashley, D. M., Heath, J. A. and Anderson, V. A. (2009), Measuring psychosocial risk in families caring for a child with cancer: The psychosocial assessment tool (PAT2.0). Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 53: 78–83. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22007
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- Menzies Foundation Allied Health Research Scholarship Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.