Ashraf Uzzaman-performed research, collected data, and wrote the manuscript. Irina Maric-performed research, analyzed and interpreted data, and wrote the manuscript. Pierre Noel-analyzed and interpreted data, Brett V. Kettelhut-performed research and collected data, Dean D. Metcalfe-designed research, analyzed and interpreted data, and wrote the manuscript, Melody C. Carter-designed research, performed research, collected data, analyzed and interpreted data, and wrote the manuscript.
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 629–634, October 2009
How to Cite
Uzzaman, A., Maric, I., Noel, P., Kettelhut, B. V., Metcalfe, D. D. and Carter, M. C. (2009), Pediatric-onset mastocytosis: A long term clinical follow-up and correlation with bone marrow histopathology. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 53: 629–634. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22125
Ashraf Uzzaman and Irina Maric contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.