Compound heterozygous HAX1 mutations in a Swedish patient with severe congenital neutropenia and no neurodevelopmental abnormalities
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1143–1146, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Carlsson, G., Elinder, G., Malmgren, H., Trebinska, A., Grzybowska, E., Dahl, N., Nordenskjöld, M. and Fadeel, B. (2009), Compound heterozygous HAX1 mutations in a Swedish patient with severe congenital neutropenia and no neurodevelopmental abnormalities. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 53: 1143–1146. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22131
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2009
- Swedish Children's Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
- Stockholm County Council (ALF Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.