The authors have no present or perceived conflicts of interest to disclose.
A phase II study of Campath-1H in children with relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A Children's Oncology Group report†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 978–983, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Angiolillo, A. L., Yu, A. L., Reaman, G., Ingle, A. M., Secola, R. and Adamson, P. C. (2009), A phase II study of Campath-1H in children with relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A Children's Oncology Group report. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 53: 978–983. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22209
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U-01 CA97452, U-10 CA98543
- Jeffrey Pride Fund for Leukemia Research
- Jeffrey Pride Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.