The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Gefitinib in combination with oral topotecan and cyclophosphamide in relapsed neuroblastoma: Pharmacological rationale and clinical response†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 55–61, January 2010
How to Cite
Donfrancesco, A., De Ioris, M. A., McDowell, H. P., De Pasquale, M. D., Ilari, I., Jenkner, A., Castellano, A., Cialfi, S., De Laurentis, C. and Dominici, C. (2010), Gefitinib in combination with oral topotecan and cyclophosphamide in relapsed neuroblastoma: Pharmacological rationale and clinical response. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 55–61. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22219
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- Italian Ministry of Health
- “Io…domani” Associazione per la Lotta contro i Tumori Infantili (ALTI)
- “Comitato Girasole Onlus per l'Oncologia del Bambin Gesù”
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.