Restrictions in daily life after retinoblastoma from the perspective of the survivors
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 110–115, January 2010
How to Cite
van Dijk, J., Oostrom, K. J., Huisman, J., Moll, A. C., Cohen-Kettenis, P. T., Ringens, P. J. and Imhof, S. M. (2010), Restrictions in daily life after retinoblastoma from the perspective of the survivors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 110–115. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22230
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.