Flow cytometric detection of Ewing sarcoma cells in peripheral blood and bone marrow
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 2010
How to Cite
DuBois, S. G., Epling, C. L., Teague, J., Matthay, K. K. and Sinclair, E. (2010), Flow cytometric detection of Ewing sarcoma cells in peripheral blood and bone marrow. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 13–18. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22245
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- Campini Foundation
- The Fighting Childhood Cancer Foundation
- The Sarcoma Foundation of America
- Hope Street Kids
- The UCSF Department of Pediatrics
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI. Grant Numbers: RR024131, KL2 RR024130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.