Detection of residual B precursor lymphoblastic leukemia by uniform gating flow cytometry
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 62–70, January 2010
How to Cite
Mejstříková, E., Froňková, E., Kalina, T., Omelka, M., Batinić, D., Dubravčić, K., Pospíšilová, K., Vášková, M., Luria, D., Cheng, S. H., Ng, M., Leung, Y., Kappelmayer, J., Kiss, F., Izraeli, S., Stark, B., Schrappe, M., Trka, J., Starý, J. and Hrušák, O. (2010), Detection of residual B precursor lymphoblastic leukemia by uniform gating flow cytometry. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 62–70. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22261
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2008
- Czech Governmental and University agencies. Grant Numbers: VZMSMT MSM0021620813, IGA MZ NS1000-4, NR/9531-3/2007, GAUK 53907/2007, MZ 00064203
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports. Grant Number: 214-1081347-0355
- Israeli Cancer Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.