Andrew Krivoshik, MD, PhD is employed by and has ownership interest in Abbott Laboratories. The other authors of this manuscript do not have conflicts of interest to disclose.
Clinical outcome in children with recurrent neuroblastoma treated with ABT-751 and effect of ABT-751 on proliferation of neuroblastoma cell lines and on tubulin polymerization in vitro†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 47–54, January 2010
How to Cite
Meany, H. J., Sackett, D. L., Maris, J. M., Ward, Y., Krivoshik, A., Cohn, S. L., Steinberg, S. M., Balis, F. M. and Fox, E. (2010), Clinical outcome in children with recurrent neuroblastoma treated with ABT-751 and effect of ABT-751 on proliferation of neuroblastoma cell lines and on tubulin polymerization in vitro. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22267
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.