Other investigators and institutions participating in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study are listed in the Supplemental Appendix.
Ocular late effects in childhood and adolescent cancer survivors: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 103–109, January 2010
How to Cite
Whelan, K. F., Stratton, K., Kawashima, T., Waterbor, J. W., Castleberry, R. P., Stovall, M., Sklar, C. A., Packer, R. J., Mitby, P., Aitken, C. L., Blatt, J., Robison, L. L. and Mertens, A. C. (2010), Ocular late effects in childhood and adolescent cancer survivors: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22277
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U24 CA55727
- Children's Cancer Research Fund, Minneapolis, MN
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.