Other investigators and institutions participating in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study are listed in the Supplemental Appendix.
Ocular late effects in childhood and adolescent cancer survivors: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 103–109, January 2010
How to Cite
Whelan, K. F., Stratton, K., Kawashima, T., Waterbor, J. W., Castleberry, R. P., Stovall, M., Sklar, C. A., Packer, R. J., Mitby, P., Aitken, C. L., Blatt, J., Robison, L. L. and Mertens, A. C. (2010), Ocular late effects in childhood and adolescent cancer survivors: A report from the childhood cancer survivor study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22277
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U24 CA55727
- Children's Cancer Research Fund, Minneapolis, MN
- American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.