Director, Division of Neuro-Oncology, Department of Oncology; Co-Leader Neurobiology and Brain Tumor Program; Co-Chair Department of Oncology.
Role of high-dose chemotherapy for recurrent medulloblastoma and other CNS primitive neuroectodermal tumors†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 649–651, April 2010
How to Cite
Gajjar, A. and Pizer, B. (2010), Role of high-dose chemotherapy for recurrent medulloblastoma and other CNS primitive neuroectodermal tumors. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 649–651. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22378
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.