Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Delayed administration of filgrastim (G-CSF) following autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (APBSCT) in pediatric patients does not change time to neutrophil engraftment and reduces use of G-CSF†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 728–733, May 2010
How to Cite
Pai, V., Fernandez, S. A., Laudick, M., Rosselet, R. and Termuhlen, A. (2010), Delayed administration of filgrastim (G-CSF) following autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (APBSCT) in pediatric patients does not change time to neutrophil engraftment and reduces use of G-CSF. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 728–733. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22394
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.