Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
Immunogenicity of trivalent influenza vaccine in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia during maintenance therapy†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 716–720, May 2010
How to Cite
Shahgholi, E., Ehsani, M. A., Salamati, P., Maysamie, A., Sotoudeh, K. and Mokhtariazad, T. (2010), Immunogenicity of trivalent influenza vaccine in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia during maintenance therapy. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 54: 716–720. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22421
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.