Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 414–420, September 2010
How to Cite
Johnston, D. L., Alonzo, T. A., Gerbing, R. B., Lange, B. J. and Woods, W. G. (2010), The presence of central nervous system disease at diagnosis in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia does not affect survival: A Children's Oncology Group study. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 55: 414–420. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22511
Presented at the American Society of Hematology Meeting, Atlanta, GA, December 9, 2007.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Risk factors and clinical outcomes of acute myeloid leukaemia with central nervous system involvement in adults, BMC Cancer, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Incidence of and risk factors for involvement of the central nervous system in acute myeloid leukemia, Leukemia & Lymphoma, 2014, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 4Diagnosis and management of acute myeloid leukemia in children and adolescents: recommendations from an international expert panel, Blood, 2012, 120, 16, 3187, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Retrovirus-transformed erythroleukemia cells induce central nervous system failure in a new syngeneic mouse model of meningeal leukemia, Leukemia Research, 2012, 36, 3, 369, , , , , ,
- 7Childhood Acute Myeloid Leukemia: An Indian Perspective, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 2011, 28, 4, 257, ,
- 8Treatment and Prophylaxis of Hematologic Malignancy in the Central Nervous System, Current Treatment Options in Neurology, 2011, 13, 4, 400, ,