Conflicts of interest: no conflicts of interest.
Increasing rates of breast cancer and cardiac surveillance among high-risk survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma following a mailed, one-page survivorship care plan†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 818–824, May 2011
How to Cite
Oeffinger, K. C., Hudson, M. M., Mertens, A. C., Smith, S. M., Mitby, P. A., Eshelman-Kent, D. A., Ford, J. S., Jones, J. K., Kamani, S. and Robison, L. L. (2011), Increasing rates of breast cancer and cardiac surveillance among high-risk survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma following a mailed, one-page survivorship care plan. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 56: 818–824. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22696
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
- Lance Armstrong Foundation, the Department of Health and Human Services (U24-CA-55727), funding to the University of Minnesota from the Children's Cancer Research Fund, and funding to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital from the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.