Conflict of interest: A.N. and J.A.W. served on the ABT-263 and pediatric malignancies expert panel for Abbott Laboratories.
Cytotoxicity, drug combinability, and biological correlates of ABT-737 against acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells with MLL rearrangement†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 353–360, March 2011
How to Cite
Jayanthan, A., Incoronato, A., Singh, A., Blackmore, C., Bernoux, D., Lewis, V., Stam, R., Whitlock, James. A. and Narendran, A. (2011), Cytotoxicity, drug combinability, and biological correlates of ABT-737 against acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells with MLL rearrangement. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 56: 353–360. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22760
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
- Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute for Child and Maternal Health (ACHRI); Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta (KCCFA); Edward J Brown Endowment for Leukemia Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.