Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
Prevalence of advanced bone age in a cohort of patients who received cis-retinoic acid for high-risk neuroblastoma†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 474–476, March 2011
How to Cite
Hobbie, W. L., Moab, S. M.-., Carlson, C. A., Gruccio, D. and Ginsberg, J. P. (2011), Prevalence of advanced bone age in a cohort of patients who received cis-retinoic acid for high-risk neuroblastoma. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 56: 474–476. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22839
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
Vol. 60, Issue 7, 1244, Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.