Conflict of Interest: Nothing to declare.
High-dose carboplatin–irinotecan–temozolomide: Treatment option for neuroblastoma resistant to topotecan†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Pediatric Blood & Cancer
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 403–408, March 2011
How to Cite
Kushner, B. H., Kramer, K., Modak, S. and Cheung, N.-K. V. (2011), High-dose carboplatin–irinotecan–temozolomide: Treatment option for neuroblastoma resistant to topotecan. Pediatr. Blood Cancer, 56: 403–408. doi: 10.1002/pbc.22855
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: CA10450
- Robert Steel Foundation, New York, NY
- Katie's Find A Cure Fund, New York, NY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.